Compass Creative is looking for a freelance front-end developer to help in the creation of marketing websites.
We’re looking for someone…
- With the ability to follow a style guide set out by a visual designer
- With an eye for design, especially typography and UI details
- Available for freelance work within office hours over the long term
- Exceptionally skilled in:
- HTML and web standards
- Pre-processing with Sass
- Gulp (for running tasks)
- Git version control
- Building with CMS software such as ExpressionEngine, Craft, Statamic or willing to learn one of these
- Working with Sketch files to create a working product
We’re a small marketing agency out of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. We handle branding, web and marketing projects for companies in our area and beyond. We have been geared towards the trades industry over the last couple years, but we do some work outside of that space as well.
For an idea of the type of work we do, check out some of the sites that we’ve recently created:
How to apply
If you’re an ambitious freelancer, looking for ongoing work, we’d love to speak with you. Send an email to our Web team leader Jeremy at [email protected] with a brief bio, link to code examples and/or design examples that you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you.