We’re looking for an outstanding Project Coordinator to support our creative team as we create brands from scratch and bring brand stories to life. This position requires the skills of organizing schedules & budgets, directing & motivating people and communicating project details with clients. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide clear instructions to project teams and ensure they have what they need to deliver great value to our clients.
Candidates will have 2-5 years experience in a creative agency or in-house art department and will bring attention-to-detail to an informal, friendly, creative office environment. As well as interpersonal skills, candidates will have solid organizational skills and aptitude with various kinds of management software.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Schedule project work.
- Manage multiple projects. We’re looking for a ninja with almost supernatural abilities to juggle up to a hundred different moving pieces without a blink.
- Create project plans and schedules.
- Use project management software (Like Harvest Forecast, Monday, MS Project or similar).
- Manage calendars, schedules, timesheets, and task lists.
- Understand the creative process.
- Work closely with sales managers, creative director, art director, designers, writers, developers and other creatives.
- Track and report time & costs.
- Clearly communicate expectations, schedules and details with team and clients.
- Communicate with printers, freelancers and other vendors.
Our clients will enjoy…
- Proactive communication.
- Project status updates.
- Greater confidence and enjoyment in the creative process.
- Feeling cared for.
Compass will enjoy…
- Maximized productivity.
- A sustainable workload.
- Increased returns on business/referrals.
We’re a small marketing agency in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. We handle branding, web and marketing projects for companies in our area and beyond. We have been geared towards the trades industry over the last couple of years, but we do some work with manufacturers and not-for-profit organizations as well.
For an idea of the type of work we do, check out our work.
How to apply
- Download application form here
- Email completed application to: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.