We’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager to help us care for our valued clients and lead them strategically.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationships.
- Leading clients strategically by developing yearly marketing plans, estimating new work, and reporting on the overall performance of the plan.
- Connecting marketing strategy and tactics with actual business results.
- Providing objective direction and feedback to designers, developers and project teams.
- Acting as a liaison between our team and the client.
- Briefing our team on new project work with a Creative Director.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and sharing the responsibility of quality assurance.
This position might (but not necessarily) also include finding new business. However, it’s much more about creating great experiences for our existing clients and ensuring the client/agency relationship is a rewarding one.
You may be a fit if…
- You love marketing strategy, the creative process and helping businesses grow.
- You find it easy to create friendships with the folks you work with.
- You love being around and talking to people.
- You love helping others succeed.
- You’re skilled in…
- Asking questions
- Making recommendations
- Summarizing and prioritizing information
- Presenting ideas
- Measuring results
Our clients will enjoy…
- Clarity on what is happening, and when.
- Confidence in their relationship with Compass.
- A sense of care, knowing that we “have their backs.”
- A smooth process as a result of excellent and proactive communication.
- Business results and growth!
Compass will enjoy…
- A clear and objective creative process for our team.
- Return business from happy clients.
- Referrals for new clients due to the outstanding relationships that are built with existing clients.
We’re a small but mighty marketing agency in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada. We handle branding, web and marketing projects for companies in our area and beyond… helping them grow with strategic thinking, truthful storytelling and beautiful design.
For an idea of the type of work we do, check out our work.
How to apply
- Download application form here
- Email completed application to: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.