“Compass has helped us take our marketing image and execution to a whole new level. They get who Cayuga Displays is – and they share the same values which has made it very easy to work with them. Compass has executed many projects for us with an aggressive timeline and the results are fantastic – everybody’s very impressed with the results. We look forward to a continuing partnership with them as they continue to help build our business.”Chris Schotsman – VP Sales and Marketing
Cayuga Displays may be based in an unassuming, small-town setting, but they’re surprisingly well-positioned in the North American retail food fixtures industry. They approached us to help bring their brand image and message into alignment with their trend-forward, advanced capabilities and extensive line of products. And with decades of impressive retail projects behind them, glowing testimonials and an insightful team of people, there was plenty of great raw material to work with.
- Strategy: to re-brand and expand awareness of a highly equipped and trusted company
- Identity: a simple, happy visual that conveys Cayuga’s skills in fresh, captivating food presentation
- Messaging: telling a story of a great range of expertise and products
- Website design: pairing online access to their product line with current, fresh visuals and case studies
- Sales collateral: helping Cayuga reiterate their offerings and leave behind a memorable message