Landscape America, located just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, has grown quickly under the leadership of its two owners. Both have a passion for landscaping, the outdoors and for raising the bar in their profession. Following our meeting at Grows we conducted face-to-face meetings over Skype making the miles between us virtually insignificant. Their new look is a huge improvement and moves them beyond their “start-up” identity and into the mature, trustworthy organization they’ve become. We’re looking forward to watching this company grow.
- Strategy: Define the core values of the firm and identify the target audience to enable this young firm to move forward with purpose.
- Messaging: Language which expresses the positioning and core values of the Landscape America brand. Professionalism.
- Identity: A clever mash-up of the American flag and a stately proportioned tree. Bound to be a instantly recognizable landscape icon.
- Website: User-friendly website that features lots of inspiring images to attract, qualify and convert leads.
- Photography: Quality images of project work to inspire confidence and trust in the Landscape America Brand. Anyone can say they’re good. Photos prove it.